6/02/2016

The week in pictures

Molly, this post is essentially a scavenger hunt for you. I think there are at least three things deserving of the #cornerpieceloversunite hashtag. :)

1. The Amateur Gourmet's apple cobbler made with half the apples and the same amount of topping.


2. There are quite a number of pears growing on our dwarf tree this year!


3. I've finally learned the art of ordering the English muffin on the side when getting Eggs Benedict.


4. Konmari'd all the miscellaneous bags of bulk things into Orangette's granola no. 5. Love this salty and crispy recipe. Tip: If you don't want the fuss of obtaining unsweetened coconut chips (no mail ordering for me) just use the regular sweetened flakes and then cut back on the maple syrup.


5. A crudite sunburst to go with some grilled chicken. Chives are from our garden.


6. A trip to the library!


7. Caption this:


 8. And, finally, summer is so close!





1 comment:

  1. I love all of this and I finally got my shout out! Happy Summer, Ro Family!

    ReplyDelete