11/18/2016

If I posted on Instagram:

This dill-icious cauliflower salad first made for me by my friend Emily.
We are having two Thanksgivings this year but at neither one will there be classic trashy green bean casserole, so I made one the other day for just David and me.
Getting in two or three laps around our block at 5 a.m. for almost two weeks = surpassing my 10,000 steps.
After an appointment with a naturopath who strongly recommended an elimination diet for my eczema, I desperately needed some Costco pizza and a hot dog.
 
I didn't do the lemon, but the banana and prayer worked. Always good to know someone raised by avocado farmers. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ug! Where was this avocado advice three days ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So aggravatingly ironic because the whole point of splitting a bag with you guys was to avoid waste from the opposite occurrence: all ripening at once!

      Delete
  2. Did the elimination diet help?! i have a friend going through a similar process right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, haven't done it yet. It was just the mention of it alone that made me run to the food court.

      I think I'll use this month to prepare and maybe try in the New Year? It's 2-3 weeks.

      Delete
  3. Dill-icious indeed! What an informative, dare I say, meaty spread of a post. A Lisa chew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Reading about all of these things. Get on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love green bean casserole, but only in moderation. I think if I ate it year around it would lose its charm. Last year we tried Alton Brown's recipe and I was disappointed. It lacked the nostalgia of the processed version.

    ReplyDelete