10/08/2014

This is just to say

that I found my old iPod Mini circa 2005 and it still works!

It's in black and white*, yes, but it works.

At first, I thought the wheel was broken, but then after googling, I realized the orange "hold" button was on. #thestrugglewasreal

Okay, just had to share. I'm no longer on Facebook, so what else is a girl to do when she has something trivial to say?

On that note, right before I deactivated my account, FB wanted me to know that my friends would "no longer be able to keep in touch with [me]." Wow.

No, really, they said that.

Am I really sure I want to lose touch with all my friends FOREVER? Especially Professor Davinder Bartagupta? 






Wow. Just wow.

________________________________________________
* Whenever we want to introduce the kids to an "old" movie (think Matrix or Ocean's Eleven), Kenny always asks "Is it in color?"

No comments:

Post a Comment