3/15/2017

Hoppipolla


When life gives you rain, go puddle jumping.


Today I was inspired by an article that suggested going for walks with absolutely no plan. I'm usually a three-times-around-the-block-helps-me-reach-10,000-steps kind of gal, but it sounded like a fun, if not different, idea.



As per the directions (I have to follow the plan even if the plan is to not have a plan), I did not predetermine our route, but instead let Theo pick whether we turned right or left whenever we got to an intersection.

Letting go and just following where the day might lead was a good change for me.

I did, however, struggle when it came to this fork in the road.
Theo jumped right past it.

What are you guys doing to get through this blessedly long winter?

2 comments:

  1. Way to step out of your routine on the road less traveled! It looks like you took it in stride. You could say you took a walk on the wild side. And to answer your question, I'm coming up with silly puns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I went on an adventure with Theo while reading this post!

    And I had a good long chuckle while staring at the fork.

    ReplyDelete