3/30/2017

Links

8 Things Whole-Hearted Creative Women Do Differently.

This Taiwanese chicken soup sounds amazing. It seems similar to my mom's postpartum confinement meal, which I always loved, even as a kid, ha. (It's not weird to be a kid who loves ginger and wine, right?)

Parenting Explained in 5 Simple Graphs.

This lady has such a gorgeous (minimalist) house and I need her mud kitchen.

The sweetest essay by Amy Krause Rosenthal, who has authored many of our favorite children's books, the most notable of which was introduced to me by a dear friend who very recently gave birth to her first child! ;)

Christine and her husband Ken are starting a podcast! This makes me so happy because they are regular people (in the best possible way) doing extraordinary things.

I also enjoy this woman's Instagram and her new Weekly Cleaning Rhythm pdf is beautiful if not handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment