3/21/2017

What we're eating

Here are a few pictures from what we ate last week.

Hainanese chicken rice with ginger-scallion sauce and sauteed spinach
Corned beef + cabbage, potato, and carrots
Last week seemed to drag on forever, so when it was Friday, I loaded up the kids and took them out to Mexican food by myself for lunch. They did really well.

Maybe too well. See the missing flauta in picture above, and the flauta thief below.

I literally tried to take pictures as soon as the food was laid down. I was eager to eat too. But apparently not quick enough.
David made beignets from scratch on Saturday. 

There's no way I could have married better.
Made these mini breakfast kabobs for Theo and he gobbled them right up.


And here's our menu for this week.


I need 497 xiao long baos.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I miss you guys. That Hainanese chicken singlehandedly brings back so many sweet memories at your dinner table. Still the last meal I want to eat before I die! And then the first meal I want to eat I heaven! If it's that good on this side of heaven I can't even imagine what the heaven version would be like!

    ReplyDelete