8/17/2016

08. Done

Eep! I almost forgot to post. I'm going to cheat and you're just going to get some platitudes today (as though you haven't been getting them before?).

1. You can't put a price tag on sanity. (This is an addendum to yesterday's post.)
2. Done is better than good.

And now, to quote the magnificent* Ali Wong, "I don't want to 'lean in'; I just want to lay down."

Goodnight! and Gilmore Guys podcast!

_________________
* She is definitely a little (a lot) vulgar and uncouth for my taste, but I loved a lot of what she had to say. View at your own discretion?

3 comments:

  1. I watched Ali Wong's special and thought it was so great! And yes to Gilmore Guys...are you going to watch the Gilmore Girls season 8 in November??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I recognize that quote, Steven showed me her special the other day. He skipped around to all of the not so vulgar funny parts so I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Ali Wong's anti-feminist rant!

    ReplyDelete